Pencarian berdasarkan :
Jurnal bina praja, Vol. 10, No.2
1. The role of NGOs as civil society control in corruption eradication in north bengkulu regency.
2. Capturing social capital through Bandung city community index arrangement and development.
3. Consumer's perception and frequency of visit before and after wet market revitalization.
4. Political participation of youth in the west java regional election (pilkada) in 2018.
5. Improving the function of the supreme court research and development center (implementation of QSPM and SWOT).
6. Development of socio-cultural competence of the government employees at the state civil service and human resource development agency of biak numfor regency Papua province.
7. Nagari minangkabau: The study of indigenous institutions in west sumatera, Indonesia.
8. Evaluation of local government innovation program in Lampung province.
9. Why regions with archipelagic characteristics in Indonesia also need asymmetric decentralizaion?.
10. The importance of employee performance of civil servant in near-retirement phase at pemalang residence.
11. Adaptation strategy of the bajo fishermen towards climate change.
12. The influence of urbanization and socio-economic condition to vehicle ownership in developing city.
13. Analysis of the institutions role in sustainable domestic wastewater management in Jakarta.
14. E-voting in the village head election in Batanghari and kabupaten Bogor regencies.
|18000222454||Ruang Referensi - Sayap Kiri Lantai 2||Tersedia namun tidak untuk dipinjamkan - No Loan|
Tidak tersedia versi lain